Tuesday, September 11, 2007

R.I.P. Joe Zawinul

As I'm sure many of you have heard, legendary jazz-fusion innovator and master keyboardisst Joe Zawinul of Weather Report died today. He worked with some of the greats including Miles during the Bitches Brew sessions. If you have no idea who or what I am talking about, I'm sorry, you missed out. But, watch this video to understand his greatness. (Do not be distracted by Jacos amazing playing, I know it is hard.)



Also, here's some new Plus Move for everybody

Plus Move - Boss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.