Thursday, April 12, 2007

First Post: Uffie and Plus Move.

First Try
This is my first attempt at a music blog. I am still searching around to figure out a good way to post mp3's and such, but hopefully I decide on something soon. I pretty much want to use this to just babble about what music I am listening to. This does not mean that I will be talking about all kinds of super secret up and coming bands all the time I might decide to post a Leo Kottke song I am listening to or some other random song that you should know.

To get things started I am putting up an Uffie track that I just heard last night and thought was pretty cool/funny. Normally this is not my kind of music, but I gave it a shot because she is part of the ed banger group which I have recently fallen in love with. It all started with my friend Paul who is in the group Plus Move. I will also throw up their new mixe of the Justice track D.A.N.C.E.. That's all for now, enjoy the songs.

Pop The Glock - Uffie

Justice D.A.N.C.E. (Plus Move Remix)

No comments: