Tuesday, July 10, 2007

New Stars Album On iTunes!


I don't know how, but when I went to iTunes this morning to check out the new releases, the new Stars album In Our Bedroom After The War was there. So, I wasted no time and purchased the album in case it was a fluke. Last time I checked this album was due out on September 25th so it was a pleasant surprise to find it. Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who is looking forward to this album. I am listening to it right now and am impressed. I know some bloggers have thought that the album is not as good as Set Yourself On Fire but as I sit here listening to the album in its whole, I would disagree. But hey, thats my opinion. Point is, it's on iTunes and it's worth the buy.

1 comment:

chadbrochill17 said...

Sweet! I love reading about music on blogs because it’s just like chilling out with the bros and talking about music in my room.